Thursday, June 24, 2010

                       don't put off you happy life ikah.. 
go wif ur heart.
don't compromize wif urself.u are all u have got. =)
u never know when it stops.when u lose.when u get it back.
im happy. it doesnt matter if u come and leave.coz u mean nothing to me.
please behave.im not rude. but you teach me how.
im not a "loud speaker". but they're trying to teach me how.
and im not dat kind of backstabber.
but now,i wont sit back and see the way you treat me anymore.
oh love,
why dont you just throw away the feeling and keep me safe.
be the old one i was
u answer me
"i just wanna teach you how hard and unfair life is."
okay,im learning..=)
but please.one thing i ask.
dont let me be the same like they are..=)
now,they can't fool me.coz i see whut i shuld see before..=)


entry ini bercampur perasaan ye.
tp sy bukanla emo sgt.
semalam baru hepi sgt3.masih ade mood smlm.^^
(nak lagi nak lagi =D )
just write the truth of life.
i believe so.
straight aje sy tulis ikut tgn yg menaip.
xkesahla org nk cakap sy emo.
ini blog saya.tulisan saya.
treat me nice or just leave..=)




No comments: